Friday, January 11, 2019

5 Royalty-Free Photo Sites

As a graphic designer with a budget, I'm constantly on the lookout for free photos. Sometimes I'll use my own photos, but my subjects are limited, as are my photography skills. So for me, royalty-free photo websites are a life-saver. If you're a fellow designer, you understand the struggle of finding the perfect photo for your project! For me, the biggest issue is finding a royalty-free photo without any strings attached. I prefer to find pictures without any attribution requirements, and finding one without requirements that fits my purposes makes things even more complicated. But I've compiled a list of royalty-free photo sites for your (and my) benefit.


Each photo is from the featured site, font added by yours truly.

StockSnap.io

Pexels

Pixabay

Unsplash

Flickr


I hope I've now broadened your horizons when it comes to finding free photos!
What's your favorite site?

1 comment:

Follow Our Blog