Friday, October 5, 2018

Book Cover Challenge {Stump the Designer}

Today we're going to start a little game.  This is one that I made up, and I'll call it... the Book Cover Challenge.



What is the Book Cover Challenge, you ask?  Well, you could also call this 'stump the designer' if you like.  This requires your participation—and anyone else you think might enjoy it!  This won't be a big challenge if only a couple people participate, so feel free to share about this, or even use the post graphic if you'd like.

How it works:
You, readers, have two weeks to comment below with up to three different, random or creative titles.  I, the designer, will then take these titles and make them into a book cover of my own imagination.  I'll post these on the blog and you get to determine whether or not they fit the titles.  These will not be used for actual books.  This is simply a fun challenge, and none of these covers may be used by anyone for any other purpose.

You have until Saturday, October 20th to comment with your titles.  Depending on how many covers I have to make, I'll post them either that very week, or maybe a week or two after.  Again, this is just a 'stump the designer' game to help me hone my skills, and to see what I can do.  If you give me a title and you already have your mind made up of what it should look like, it might be disappointing if I do it differently!  So let's just have some fun and keep our minds open.

I look forward to seeing what you've got for me!

NOTE: I retain the right to refuse any title for any reason, so keep your title God-honoring. Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.  ~1 Cor. 10:31

5 comments:

  1. Here are my entries .
    The Day the Soldiers Cried
    Sunflower Smiles
    Waiting for Percy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercy Opens My Eyes
    The October Horse
    The Mystery of the China Doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Boy No One Loved
    My Goodbye Summer
    All for You


    This shall be funnn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Me?
    Follow Me
    Almost Home

    Can't wait to see the covers!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Our Blog